Monday, September 25, 2017

The Slattern's Gazette

Here we are some days later, the floor much clearer and also vacuumed. It helped that the vacuum cleaner was already stuck in the office. I dumped anything I could find on the floor into a large sack for sorting this evening, which I accomplished while watching Trumbo.



I've created a file crate for papers I do want to keep for now, in preparation for getting the file cabinet out of the house.  There seems to be one file cabinet or another stuck in my life at any given time.
As things improve in the office room, everything else in the house gets a little bit neglected but that's ok for now.  I really need to get this done so it doesn't bring me down anymore!

I went to the Twilight Rummage Sale again last Saturday night, where I had a table AND I was one of the DJs.  I began selling the DVDs I've been harboring for six years at half off the normal price.  I'm making room for some other stuff I want to bring this fall.  Watch this space, to quote Rachel Maddow.



No comments:

Post a Comment