Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Make Like a Baby and Head Out

It doesn't look like too much is going on here, but there's been a little bit of activity:

I cleared out another drawer of the file cabinet.  I have someone coming to take it away permenently (thanks Buy Nothing Portland page on Facebook!) so it has to be empty after 6pm today. Also, I need to clear off the top.  The stuff inside the drawers will be dealt with in the coming week.  A lot of it is scraps that belonged to Dylan or letters to him.  I'll just have to find a safe place for those things for a while to come yet.

After dispersing the drawer contents, I aim to get whatever is covering the tables in the bottom picture cleaned up.  I might be getting rid of the drawing table, or at least moving it downstairs and folding it up for a while.  I prefer to draw on a board sitting on my lap.

The great thing about all of this work is that I'm motivated to clean up some small areas in the kitchen and living room that have been nagging at me.  The momentum I get from moving stuff out of the office is making me find the right homes for the things in the rest of the house.  See you tomorrow, we hope.







No comments:

Post a Comment