...things are getting better and better, said John Lennon to Sean. Here's a corner I worked on for about two hours this afternoon. Does it show?
I had to crop it, you can see in the lower right a portion of a porno-graphic novel that I culled from the Bad Apple's stock. Whoopsie!
You can see some of the great art I've got downstairs. The piece in the yellow frame is a painting by my friend Sean Christensen A.B.T. I made it a note on my to-do list to start finding frames for prints and think about moving my art around again.
I'm reading one of the latest novels by Juliet Marillier, Shadowfell. She usually does fantasy fiction that takes place in more or less a real time and place in history, but this seems to be pure fantasy. I like it but it's more on the juvenile side of her genre. I've read all of her writing so far and I have another of her new works on hold at the library, where it's getting processed as a new book. I'm in it to win it.


No comments:
Post a Comment