Sunday, September 18, 2016

Green is just another word for...

...better than a dirty chalk-white wall the length of one side of my house!  My painting project is complete for the time being:

I brought a small end table up from the basement to use for my growing indoor garden.  I never knew quite what to do with it all these years until now!
As you maybe can tell, I've moved around some furniture and the space feels bigger than before. 

I've got TWO events I'm DJing in the next couple weeks: the Twilight Rummage Sale this Saturday night and Comix Thing the weekend after that.  I already have most of my playlists worked out.  I can't wait!!  I think there will be some happy freakouts at both places.  Here's a band I'm planning to use at one or both of them,  we'll see:
Is that one of Bryon Gysin's dream machines I see?

No comments:

Post a Comment