I accomplished a lot since last January 1, one of the biggest things being that I have a job that I love. For a couple weeks now I've been taking steps to rid of my car, which I'm donating to OPB. I shed my internet and land line at home last fall, who knows what I'll learn to do without. I'm trying to figure out if I should change my healthcare plan. Oh yeah, and I finally paid off my student loans! In this day and age, that's no little thing!
While I still have my car I'm making the donation rounds to Goodwill and SCRAP, and I sold about 60 CDs last weekend. I will miss my car, but Portland is great in that you can walk or bus anywhere. When I lived in Berkeley I walked up to a mile each way just to buy vegetables or see a movie, so I know I'll be just fine.
I'm having a love affair with gifs (and Michael Caine), here's another for the ages. Happy New Year everyone!!
![]() |
| Miss Congeniality, anyone? |

No comments:
Post a Comment