This is my table from the most recent Twilight Rummage Sale, that took place last Saturday night. I did even better than the last time I was there! I brought more stuff too. I'm looking forward to the September edition of this event. Look at all my cute signs! I ended up leaving a few things on the "free" table at the end of the night. I got a few awesome things from there too! Glass bookends, a framed seashell shadowbox, and some crafty supplies.
Here's the rhinestone eagle I talked about before, it's way better than I could make it sound, right?!
This has been a super busy month of festival and sale related activity. The Portland Zine Symposium was two weeks ago and the Projects art festival is happening this weekend. SF Zine Fest is right around the corner too. With my new work schedule, things are hectic!!

No comments:
Post a Comment