I set myself the goal of getting my rearranging of my living quarters done by bedtime this Wednesday. I'm having some family time in a week so I want to have it out of the way. That means:
- setting up my new bookcase in the studio, and putting my books and craft supplies in it
- moving the old bookcase downstairs
- moving the boxes of comics into a closet in the studio
- setting up some shelves in the closet to hold the comics
I'm displeased to report that Far West Fibers has updated its policies on what they will and won't accept. Gone are the bins for plastic film and bags. They only accept plastic items with a recycling number on the bottom, and not all of them at that. Also, they don't take as many old appliances as they used to. I'm hoping that another place will start collecting the other kinds of plastic. I'm still a fan of FWF though.
No comments:
Post a Comment