If you've been paying attention, you've had several hints over the past couple years. And no, it's not Dirtydumptown USA, population: your mom. And it's not Dust Mountain or Hoardersville either, so shut up.
Aaannnyyyway, I made myself a to-do list of things I'd like to get done before I take off. It's pretty long, but I think it will be nice to come home to see some changes I made before I left.
Here's part of the list:
- Clean the kitchen, meaning under the fridge and stove, and the cupboards too
- Throw out all carpet scraps that are left from the bedroom removal. Some of them are still in my basement because they are too large to put in my outdoor container, and I don't have a vehicle to haul them
- Paint the kitchen/living room long wall green
- Spray paint and rewire a chandelier
- Sell books to Powells
- Weed garden
- Get the flat files removed from my basement. My friends are taking them, but we haven't been able to coordinate a time to pick them up yet.
- Hang curtains on the sliding glass door
Here's a really nice music video from a band I might see next month. I had forgotten about this song. I made my co-worker watch it because we were both having a lame time today with some bullshit. This helped a little. I'm gonna sort out the linen closet now, re-watch Mr. Robot, and forget my troubles for the rest of the evening.