Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Borrower

I've arranged to borrow my friend's car for part of today so I can make some rounds of donations in this fair land.  SCRAP, Free Geek, Far West Fibers, and Goodwill will all feel my presence in the late afternoon.  It's been a long time since I could do this, especially since Salvation Army has ceased pickups in my area for the time being, for unknown reasons.

By the way, in case it matters, I am insured.  For driving, that is...when I ditched my car I retained minimal insurance for when I borrow or rent cars.  When I get another car someday, my insurance rates won't rise from what I paid previous to donating the vehicle.

The moth problem persists in my bedroom and I'm starting to dread that my favorite needlepoint chair is perpetuating all of this.  It's not as bad as it was, and I keep telling myself they're just stragglers.

I have a coworker for whom I repay favors by emailing her pics of Johnny Depp.  She lurves him, but I am lukewarm to his charms.  I gave her the still from right before this scene.  I hope she doesn't watch it with her kids over the weekend. By coincidence I'm listening to Caribou and the music's beat matches the gif perfectly! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment