Thursday, June 18, 2015

Tengo sueño

I heard back from the clinic about getting in the sleep study.  The coordinator is trying to make it work with my insurance, so I'm waiting for another call from her.  This is me a lot of the time (ok not really, I just wanted to use this):

I've resumed my love affair with gifs as you can probably tell.  They pretty much can say anything you're thinking or feeling at any given time.

I helped somebody today and yesterday with a difficult situation, and it worked out in the best way possible, with everyone happy in the end.  I also use Bad Brains to express any given emotion so here's something else for you to look at:
   Plain and simple, are you okay? For tomorrow, we generate the courage today.
Is your will about to quake and melt? Let me help, let me help.
...Keep thy heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment