Monday, September 16, 2013

One! Whole! Year!!!

It's a day of celebration at the Fitzrovians' headquarters today.  This marks a year of blogging my house cleaning/organizing/decorating self-administered therapy.

 Don't get excited, this is from a few years ago.  But, it sure looks good.  I need to go to the store anyway tonight, hmmm....

A lot has happened in the last year.  I haven't spelled out everything in this blog for my own reasons, but I can say I have turned a corner and am happier than I have been in a long, long time.  I still miss Dylan so much, I lost my best friend when he died.  I am lucky to have so many people in my life who have kept me going and made me feel loved.

In spite of the difficulties of getting this place in order, it's been fun and rewarding.  It's not over yet either.  I'll still be charting my progress here, never fear!



No comments:

Post a Comment