Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday Wooze Day

I took an unexpectedly long nap today and woke up just in time to receive some guests at 7pm.  I actually hate napping during the day, it seems like a waste of time.

I've been waking up regularly but having a hard time getting out of bed.  My comforter is like drugs.  So is the mattress.  If I ever needed a new mattress I would go to Sears and buy exactly the same one I have now.  It is perfect.  I compare everyplace I sleep when I'm traveling to the one at home.  Those memory foam mattresses are overrated.  They make me feel like my soul is being slurped out of whatever side I'm lying on.

I've also been successfully avoiding TV during the day.  While I can't exactly correlate a higher level of productivity to that yet I think my head is a bit clearer.  I listen to books on CD while I'm doing things around the house.

I haven't really made anything this week, unless you count the scrapbook I've been updating with new clippings.  I just used up my last glue stick.  Also I made mini packs of these beautiful vintage French postcards that I'm going to tie with ribbons and sell somehow.  They're all engravings of European nobility from the early 19th century back to the Medieval times.

No comments:

Post a Comment