Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2012: A Retrospective

I just returned from a few days away visiting relatives, back to a home still a little messy from a party I threw the day before I left.  I had to go on New Year's Eve, which meant that I have not had a chance to work on my home since that day.

Last year was like living five years in one.  At the start of it I was not in a good way, though I was managing.  Now I feel much more like myself.  You can laugh, but the day I spent with friends at Enchanted Forest was the day I think I knew I was getting better.



So many things have happened, though of course it's never enough. This year I hope to relax and focus on some creative goals I have, as well as long-term goals. I told my sister that I am going to do everything this year. I'm starting with some design projects including the one in my own house!

Here are a few things I want to take on this week:
  1. Clear out the ex-computer room, spackle and prep walls for painting
  2. Give large white bookshelf another coat of paint
  3. Complete a secret project I started a while back.  Don't worry, all will be revealed soon!
  4. Clean the bathroom for real, floor and tub included.
  5. Make a pile of things that I can sell at my mom's upcoming yard sale.
Now that I know what tags are for on blogs, I want to go through my previous posts and add them too.



No comments:

Post a Comment